I hope 2013 found you with happiness, Joy and Success. Remember that you cannot change your past, but you can learn from your mistakes to make a better future.
Real leadership isn’t in a title. A title is the role an organization says you’re supposed to play. That can change in a brief moment. Leadership is about who you really are.
Why is who you are so important?
1. Who You Are determines how you are.
2. How You Are determines the quality and depth of your relationships.
3. The quality and depth of your relationships determines your ability to mobilize people–workers, family, or friends–in time of need.
4. The quality of your relationships determines the breadth and depth of help you’ll receive in your time of need.
5. Who You Are determines your brand while you’re alive and your legacy afterward.
Take time this year to build a firm foundation that won’t shake and crack with the first sign of adversity.